Friday 24 February 2012

BEHIND THE SCENES look at our photo shoot!

 Here are some exclusive photos for you, our fabulous fashion followers, from our photo shoot on Wednesday with the very talented photographer Talia White! (Check her work out on: http://www.facebook.com/Taliawhitephotography1). We had such a fun day dressing and styling the models, whilst blasting some tunes and snapping some snaps...and working very hard of course ;)  We also took the opportunity to find out more about our models. So here it is...
This is Naomi, 26 from Worcester 

  • Are you enjoying the shoot?
Yes, it's so cool and i'm having fun!
  • What do you think of the clothes that you are modelling?
I really like them! They are a very different style that I Am used to. I don't personally have the imagination to wear clothes like these so it's great to see them.
  • How did you come about the opportunity to model?
I did some picture for RedRock before so they asked me again!
  • Have you modelled before?
Yes, bits and bobs, but not this kind of thing!
  • Were you aware of the brand before the shoot?
No I'm not very up to date with fashion to be honest! But i'll definitely keep it in mind for the future.
  • What's your favourite outfit that we've shot so far?
The one where I'm wearing John Lennon style glasses- it's like fancy dress!
  • Choose a piece of clothing that you would recommend to our customers.
I like the zebra print dress with the collar and leather jacket, it's so beautiful.
  • Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
I love rats! I have two lovely pet rats. I don't like cats too much.

Here are some photos of our models Naomi and Emmie in action...























This model is Emmie, 20 from Kent...

  • Are you enjoying the shoot?

Yes, it's a great experience- i'm loving it.
  • What do you think of the clothes that you are modelling?
Everything is eclectic, but its still very wearable which is cool.
  • How did you come about the opportunity to model?
I was spotted by the designer and she asked me to model.
  • Have you modelled before?
No this is actually my first time!
  • Were you aware of the brand before the shoot?
Yes I had visited the labels website before and follow it on twitter too.
  • What's your favourite outfit that we've shot so far?
I love the beaded 'Africa' top with the tasseled Levi denim shorts!
  • Choose a piece of clothing that you would recommend to our customers.
The studded shorts that I modelled are my favourite piece- anything with studs is a must have to be honest!
  • Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
I think everything tastes better with more onions.


Our final behind the scenes photo shows the designer and the brains of the operation Kiran checking out out the photos being taken whilst having too much fun with a video camera (video from which will be uploaded soon).
So there we have it- a peak into the world of RedRock! To grab your hands on the clothes that the models have recommended first, then keep a close eye on our website and ASOS marketplace. Also, look out for more behind the scenes photos to be posted soon with a model profile of the beautiful Ana!
Au Revuoir, for now
lots o' love
Emily xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment