Wednesday 18 May 2011

❤ ❤ ❤ Vintage Shoot ❤ ❤ ❤

So as some of you may be aware I have started working on some new vintage bits which I AM LOVING!! You can view all the new vintage bits here. It all started after trailing through vintage stores and finding great garments that just seemed to need things changing such as size, collars, lengths...just bringing up-to-date really....So la RedRock vintage Love was born! I am still working on lots of dresses so keep your eye out for more styles and sizes!


Anyway I am digressing!! So last week I decided to team up with one of my fave models Chelsea Tarbox and a few others to get a few snappies of all the new vintage bits I have been working on to share with all you lovelies! I do not have the official pictures back yet but I thought I would post a few that i took on my phone!!


I hope you like!!! ❤ 




Shanita working on the lovely Sammy...She worked this ace plaited top knot...which I have also been sporting myself this week!

The Lovely Alex snapping away!

Chelsea, Sammy and Nadia in La Vintage Frocks!!

Nadia working the boots!!

Another outfit change!!

Alex snapping his lil beau the very talented Chelsea

Chelsea having a go at shooting Nadia.

Sammy working that top knot and the Rebecca Dress


Lovely Chelsea!!

My attempt at the plaited top knot..boom!!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...


❤ Kiran  

0 comments:

Post a Comment