Wednesday 13 April 2011

Needle in a haystack...

My mumma has recently handed down a little vintage Safari blouse and shorties set!! I have been teaming the little blouse with my high waist denim shorties and biker jacket as although the sun has had it's hat on its still the UK and its still only April!! 

Anyway lots of people have been asking me about my lickle blouse and of course as its a vintage number it's pretty much a needle in a haystack. However I have found a very similar version on Topshop.com which can be purchased here at the barginous price of £22. This is the perfect blouse for summer as its versatile and the little tie is so cute!! Looks great with some high waist shorts with a slim line belt, little rounded brogues and some cat-eye shaped sun glasses for an up-to-date 1950's pin-up girl look!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment